Swilly Group are currently recruiting for Bus, Truck & HGV Driving Instructors RSA ADI.
Candidate Profile: The successful candidate will have at least 3 years practical experience and a proven track record in Truck or Bus driving or a similar role. He/she must have knowledge of driving, and the transport industry in general. Although not essential, a Train-the-Trainer Qualification would also be an advantage. He/she must be eager to learn, confident, good with people and flexible.
Job Description: The successful candidate will work within the Driving Division of the Swilly Group and will support the delivery of Swilly Group Training Programmes in Donegal, Dublin and throughout Ireland.
- Deliver practical driving tuition in Swilly Group or client vehicles for licence categories C (Rigid Truck), EC (Articulated Truck) or D (Coach/Bus) as required by Swilly Group management.
- Support the Management and delivery of driving training courses and programmes.
- Provide classroom tuition on driving and the rules of the road on Swilly Group programmes.
- Teach Swilly Group learners about the maintenance of vehicles and how to carry out driver daily checks of vehicles as per the RSA guidelines.
- Bring to the attention of Swilly Group management any defects or faults on Swilly Group vehicles that you become aware of.
- Comply and support the implementation of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems within the Swilly Group.
- Assist the Training Centre Director with the management and quality control of the training courses being delivered by Swilly Group tutors.
- Work along project timelines and towards targets set by management.
- Providing training in both the Training Centre and Driving School.
- Participate in training programmes and seminars as requested by Swilly Group Management.
You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other duties as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time. Such duties can be outside the area of your normal work.
Applicants should apply with a Cover Letter/Note and CV.Click Here to Apply