Reports to: Driving School Manager
Company Profile: Established in 1975, the Swilly Group is one of the largest providers of training and recruitment services in Ireland. This award-winning company has offices in Letterkenny and Dublin and provides training and recruitment services to customers in the Transport, Driving, Healthcare, Childcare, Retail and Hospitality industry sectors. The Swilly Group is expanding its service portfolio to include a range of Recruitment, Job Placement and Employment Support Services.
The Swilly Group is currently seeking applications from highly motivated Truck or Bus Drivers interested in joining the Swilly Group team. For further information on the Swilly Group please visit our website www.swillygroup.com
Candidate Profile: The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ practical experience and a proven track record in Truck or Bus driving or a similar role. He/she must have knowledge of driving, and the transport industry in general. Although not essential, a Train-the-Trainer Qualification would also be an advantage. He/she must be eager to learn, confident, good with people and flexible.
Job Description: The appointee will work within the Driving Division of the Swilly Group and will support the delivery of Swilly Group training programmes in Donegal, Dublin and throughout Ireland.
- Delivery practical driving tuition in Swilly Group or client vehicles for licence categories C (Rigid Truck), EC (Articulated Truck) or D (Coach/Bus) as required by Swilly Group management
- Support the Management and delivery of driving training courses and programmes
- Provide classroom tuition on driving and the rules of the road on Swilly Group programmes
- Teach Swilly Group learners about the basic maintenance of vehicles and how to carry out driver daily checks of vehicles as per the RSA guidelines
- Bring to the attention of Swilly Group management any defects or faults on Swilly Group vehicles that you become aware of
- Comply and support the implementation of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management systems within the Swilly Group
- Support and comply with the quality control procedures of the training courses being delivered by Swilly Group tutors
- Work along project timelines and towards targets set by management
- Providing training in both the Training Centre and Driving School.
- Participate in training programmes and seminars as requested by Swilly Group Management
You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other duties as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time. Such duties can be outside the area of your normal work.
Applicants should apply with a Cover Letter and full Curriculum Vitae. The position will be kept open until it is filled. For more information or to apply, please contact or submit your CV with your expression of interest to: Recruitment Division, The Swilly Group, Business Park Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal (email@example.com). Please mark the envelope “Driving Instructor Application”.
Check out our Website at http://swillygroup.com/recruitment/job-seekers/jobs/
Swilly Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click for online application:Click Here to Apply